Friday, February 17, 2012

About my blog

Hi my name is Kristina Youngblut.

My daughter and I LOVE crafts, and i mean we love them.

So we are going to post some of the items we create and a tutorial on how we did things.  Please feel free to submit photos of the items you create using my tutorials and i will post them in a gallery for EVERYONE to enjoy.

Now my daughter is only 30 months old, so the crafts that will get posted are especially friendly to the younger groups but i'm sure any age will love to do almost any of these crafts.

If you have suggestions about a craft for children please send me a message and my daughter and i will look into creating your piece and posting a tutorial about it.  Please attach your name so that i may note that in the tutorial (you might as well get some credit).

This blog is all about having fun, so enjoy and lets gets crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment